ISO (was Re: Accessing the WG2 document register)

Marcel Schneider charupdate at orange.fr
Mon Jun 15 06:50:03 CDT 2015

Thank you. That's done.

I'd finished by thinking seriously that today, the ISO'd improved itself.

The case of how Mr Anshuman Pandey is treated by ISO proves that it did not.

This sheltered documents access policy and practice makes ISO appear like

sheer moonless night, I experienced myself. And as there is no transparency,

you even don't know what's about.

I hope that Mr Pandey's work will be fully honored and be taken into account.

Well, I don't understand much of these processes, but it's clear to me since

a pretty long time that there's a problem with ISO somewhat.

Best regards,

Marcel