ISO committees

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 12 11:51:29 CDT 2015

William (who, IIRC, lives in the UK) would need to start by engaging with BSA.

People can't engage directly as individuals with TC 37 or any other ISO committee. ISO membership is not composed of individuals, but of countries, and representation is from each country's authorized standards organizations.

Peter