free download of ISO/IEC 10646 (was: Accessing the WG2 document register)

Janusz S. Bień jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Thu Jun 11 04:12:15 CDT 2015

On Thu, Jun 11 2015 at 10:49 CEST, andrewcwest at gmail.com writes:

[...]

> The latest version of ISO/IEC 10646 is not inaccessible to most
> people, as it is (and has been since 2006) available for free download
> from ISO at <http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/index.html>.

The page states clearly

 The following standards are made freely available for standardization
 purposes.

In consequence I don't feel entitled to download it. Not only my
curiosity is not a standarization purpose, but even teaching students
about standards also doesn't qualify. I just show them the link and tell
them to decide themselves to download or not :-)

Best regards

Janusz

--
                           ,
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bien -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)