Accessing the WG2 document register

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 10 02:35:17 CDT 2015

> This means that I, as a proposal author, have no means of accessing the documents that I contribute.

I sent in a document some years ago and it was not even allowed to go into the list for discussion.

It was said that it was out of scope.

It is not clear whether people on the committees that discuss submitted documents were even aware that it had been submitted.

I have submitted documents to the Unicode Technical Committee and some have been added to the list and one has been not added as it was said to be out of scope: however it was passed to the Chair of another Unicode Committee and it was considered.

William Overington