Small (minuscule)

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 9 03:17:26 CDT 2015

Just in case this will help.
Years ago I made a font that included a small p with a macron, the glyph for the small p with a macron being located in the plane 0 Private Use Area at U+E727.
The font is Quest text. It is available free from the following web page.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/fonts.htm
http://forum.high-logic.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=682
The glyph is one of a number for special characters and ligatures in the font.
Please note specifically that this is not the official Unicode encoding for the character.
I simply mention this font just in case you are wanting to get a print out quickly for some reason.
William Overington