Plain text custom fraction input

gfb hjjhjh c933103 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 00:54:45 CDT 2015

1. aren't the 'nut' style you said used in daily English too?
2.most of the time I seen fraction within Chinese text are in the 'nut'
style.
3. I think standards should noy be written in a way that users or
implementers cannot choose their preferred style to represent fractions?

2015年7月23日 上午6:58於 "Richard Wordingham" <richard.wordingham at ntlworld.com>寫道: