Adding RAINBOW FLAG to Unicode (Fwd: Representing Additional Types of Flags)

gfb hjjhjh c933103 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:22:34 CDT 2015

As I read, should those flag be versioned when being use?As the curremt
implementation sound like those flag would change all over the time, and if
people using the emoticon with country X's flag on it to show support for
its current government, once the government have been overthrown and the
overthrown is internationally recongized with new flags and thus being
accepted, then what appear on one's timeline of their social media would
have their meaning shifted to the opposing side of their original intention
by simply updating their device, and for those who haven't update their
device they would see same effect from message written by those who have
already updated their devices. a potential way to do it might be adding RIS
for number and then append those numbers after alphabetical RIS to show
year of start while retaining the unnumbered alphabetical RIS as they are
today?
2015年7月2日 下午9:09於 "Doug Ewell" <doug at ewellic.org>寫道: