Re: The NEW Keyboard Layout—IEAOU

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 26 11:36:33 CST 2015

Very strange layout of the bottom row.
Note that if your layout is visiblly otimized for the right hand (mostly
for those that use only one hand to type; so that the left part contains
only the least used keys),

I doubt that this really works well for typing just with one hand: those
same users will also not use more than two fingers and the 5th finger (to
the rightmost part of the keyboard) will still be hard to type.

I dont understnd the nwhy you placed punctuations mixed beteen letters on
the left part and the media row, I would have kept them to the rightmost
part (colon/semicolon key, and single/double quotes key.

Now if users will try to use both hands, then your left/right separation
does not work so well
And the letter C is evidently badly placed, more difficult to reach than
the letters J Z V B (for English this C keys at least should be shifted to
the middle; where it would also be more accessible for one-hand typists, or
one-finger typists)