Re: The NEW Keyboard Layout‹IEAOU

Kalvesmaki, Joel KalvesmakiJ at doaks.org
Mon Jan 26 07:18:01 CST 2015

Indeed, Dvorak distributes the home row burden across both hands, vowels
on left most common consonants on right.

Also, there are one-handed variations of Dvorak for both left and right
hands, but unlike the proposal below the main hand¹s home row is centered
on the keyboard.

I too am a happy Dvorak user, for 16 years.

jk
--
Joel Kalvesmaki
Editor in Byzantine Studies