Unicode 7.0 Paperback Available (correction)

Pierpaolo Bernardi olopierpa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 18:06:16 CST 2015

In May 2012 1 USD = 0.78 EUR, and the 6.1 book cost me (all included) US$ 33.24

Today, 1USD = 0.86 EUR, Lulu does not show me prices in USD, only in
EUR, and asks me 64.56 EUR, for the 7.0 books, using the same shipping
method.

The difference in exchange rates does not explain this.

The 2012 price breaks down in this way:

Subtotale $15.96
Spedizione $13.75
IVA: $3.53