Custom keyboard source samples (was: Re: Windows keyboard restrictions)

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 18 03:09:43 CDT 2015

it helps if hou reduce the processor frequency (if you don't have a tool
fir that,  use the energy control panel and set the power profile to max
energy saving) just before clicking the button to build the package.
i don't know why these c source files need to be deleted so fast when they
could just remain in the same folder as the saved.klc file.
nlte that the tool builds several packages for several processor types, not
just amd64.