Bogus glyphs for halfwidth characters

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Aug 11 11:00:24 CDT 2015

The bug is consistent. All the below fonts are by Changzhou SinoType Technology and U+FF70 is at font glyph 147

André Schappo

On 11 Aug 2015, at 08:35, Mark Davis ☕️ wrote:

For halfwidth characters like U+FF70 HALFWIDTH KATAKANA-HIRAGANA PROLONGED SOUND MARK I'm getting bogus glyphs from Kaiti* and Songti* (and STKaiti, STSongti).
​ See screenshot below.

​Anyone else see that, or know what is happening? Unfortunately, these fonts are getting picked up first in the fallback chain​ for my browser, so they are pretty apparent!

<Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 09.32.26.png>

Mark<https://google.com/+MarkDavis>