Western Cham in Akhar Jawi

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:04:44 CDT 2014

Thanks Roozbeh,

I will most likely write a proposal, at the moment I am still mapping
character usage to see if other unencoded characters pop up.

Also doing the same for the western cham script, some of the more recent
reforms  (within past 10 years) in Cambodia don't appear to be encoded.

Andrew

Email: acunningham at slv.vic.gov.au
          lang.support at gmail.com

http://www.openroad.net.au/