fonts for U7.0 scripts

Richard Ishida ishida at w3.org
Wed Oct 22 06:57:21 CDT 2014

ScriptSource has links to fonts, and you may find some there. For
instance, I immediately found three Bassa_Vah fonts, two of which appear
to be free, one of which costs only $19.

There's also a freeware font for Grantha.

I didn't search further.

(Fwiw, you can find the right ScriptSource pages quickly by going to
http://rishida.net/scriptlinks and selecting the script. Look near the
bottom of the list that appears for the direct link.)

ri