Open Source Emoji for the Web

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 01:30:08 CST 2014

Thanks Mark,
  I will consider this change with CDN chaps too since that would
invalidate already a lot of cached content at the time it'll ship :-/

We should have paid more attention, on the other side if you need assets
locally instead of via CDN a script capable of renaming assets from current
form to your suggested one seems straight forward to me.

Would that (sort of) work?

Thanks