Pali in Thai Script

Sittipon Simasanti sittipon at x10studio.com
Sun Mar 30 07:43:46 CDT 2014

I would like to thanks everyone for this lively and interesting discussion.
Our project is still very early, and we are still changing the glyphs.
After the last meeting, I found myself still have a lot of things to catch
up.
But, we are going to go with unicode private area for now. They are
actually more than sufficient than we need at the moment.
I will keep you informed on any further development.

Thanks a lot, everyone!
Sittipon

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 4:50 PM, Richard Wordingham <
richard.wordingham at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 10:59:09 +0700
> Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <theppitak at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > There is a better image here:
> >   http://saixelamphao.livejournal.com/pics/catalog/493/8465
> >
> > ( Source: http://saixelamphao.livejournal.com/1620.html )
>
> Several letters in that image of the Buddhis Institute's system are in
> the wrong place, not to mention two correctly labelled vargas being in
> the wrong order. Properly labelled additions can be found at
> http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/อักษรลาว .  There are also additional
> characters for the two extra Sanskrit sibilants.
>
> Richard.

Sittipon Simasanti
Extend Interactive Co.,Ltd.
668-6880-8490