Does regular Unicode have a character that looks like a space to a human yet is not treated as a space by software please?

Kalvesmaki, Joel KalvesmakiJ at doaks.org
Thu Mar 27 08:10:30 CDT 2014

William, try the U+2000..U+200A glyphs under General Punctuation--I think
that's what you're looking for to manage precise widths of blank space.
And many (most?) software routines do not treat these as part of the class
of spacing characters (\s in regular expressions).

Best wishes,

jk
--
Joel Kalvesmaki