Editing Sinhala and Similar Scripts

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Tue Mar 18 20:33:39 CDT 2014

Richard Wordingham <richard dot wordingham at ntlworld dot com> wrote:

>> Typing is a nightmare.
>
>> When you backspace it destroys multiple keystrokes.
>
> I suspect this is a widespread and unsolved problem.

There are two types of people:

1. those who fully expect Backspace to erase a single keystroke, and
feel it is a fatal flaw if it erases an entire combination, and

2. those who fully expect Backspace to erase an entire combination, and
feel it is a fatal flaw if it erases just a single keystroke.

Unfortunately, both types exist in significant numbers.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, USA
http://ewellic.org | @DougEwell ­