[private] Re: Unicode : Greek Extended.

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sun Mar 16 20:01:08 CDT 2014

No, the precomposed characters that were added for compatibility were added back in 1992 or so. It was still possible then, not now.

The problem with Marshallese is that long ago, people thought the difference between cedilla below and comma below was just a glyph choice, so fonts were built that showed either cedilla or comma according to the whim of the designer. It turns out to matter a great deal to some people, so there is now a scramble to complete the disunification. I don't know about the Yoruba line-below.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, USA
http://ewellic.org | @DougEwell