Websites in Hindi

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 3 16:36:32 CST 2014

Looking at the thread that William pointed at, the person asking for help gave no indication as to what problems he might have been encountering. Without specifics, the two obvious recommendations would be (i) encode the content using conformant UTF-8, and (ii) use conforming OpenType fonts leveraging CSS web font mechanisms.

Beyond that, that thread seemed not especially interesting.

Peter