Characters that should be displayed?

David Starner prosfilaes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 23:49:57 CDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 9:12 PM, Koji Ishii <kojiishi at gluesoft.co.jp> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. It’s very likely that the page contains images, borders, background, etc., so I can recognize all the text are missing. But neither of text missing nor text garbled suggests me how to fix it. I’d try another browser, then give up viewing the page.

If it didn't suggest how to fix it to you before today, it should
suggest it to you today. If you get a bunch of fallback characters,
your first guess should be font problems. Anyone using scripts with
poor support, especially stuff stored in the PUA, will recognize right
off when the text isn't displaying.

--
Kie ekzistas vivo, ekzistas espero.