meaningful and meaningless FE0E

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 11:24:50 CDT 2014

But today, where emoji are parsed correctly, that's not a couple of
pointless empty squares but a POP followed by an ignored FE0E, which is
exactly my expectations accordingly with today standards.

If tomorrow this would change form some reason, it's not a problem of today
parsers and unless you intentionally create that sequence for your own
purposes, no keyboard would automatically put such sequence in a text field
since such sequence as it is is meaningless for today standards.

All good then, I've got my parser right :-)

THanks