Corrigendum #9

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Mon Jun 2 11:47:44 CDT 2014

I disagree with that characterization, of course.

The recommendation for libraries and low-level tools to pass them through
rather than screw with them makes them usable. The recommendation to check
for noncharacters from unknown sources and fix them was good advice then,
and is good advice now. Any app where input of noncharacters causes
security problems or crashes is and was not a very good app.

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

 *— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*