Noto adds CJK, plus new user-facing website

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at unicode.org
Tue Jul 15 20:45:14 CDT 2014

The Noto Sans Symbols font already supports a lot of the symbol classes you
mentioned. Linear B and Runic are also supported by Noto. Same with some of
the newer experimental scripts (Osmanya, Deseret, Shavian, etc.)

HarfBuzz has been trying its best to support ever character in Unicode as
soon as possible. It is included in Android, ChromeOS, and I believe all
modern Linux distributions.

And last not the least, both HarfBuzz and Noto would appreciate any help in
finding and fixing issues they may have. The bug fix turnaround is usually
very quick, especially with HarfBuzz.