Erratum report for UTS #46

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 15 14:13:28 CDT 2014

In that errata page, could you add in the side menu bar a link to the PRI
page ? which is all about pending changes and possible incoming
*corrections* suggested by the bug report form.

Sometimes, it is when reading the content of a PRI with proposed changes
that we detect old errors (which could bring discussions and often not just
a simple corrigendum). Some errors are only in informative documents which
ùay be corrected simply without breaking the standard (e.g. representative
glyphs, or alternate contextual forms).

Some corrigenda should also have a beta discussion period before being
definitely finalized. The bug report form is already linked from that page;
but it does not show where are the current PRI.