Offlist UniView mini-app

Richard Ishida ishida at w3.org
Thu Jan 23 12:00:01 CST 2014

Well, I would prefer you don't use the name UniView, since that would
create confusion.

The reason my UniView (and UniView lite) tool is currently unavailable
is that my site was hacked a week or so ago and I'm rebuilding it
online. I'm still working on a solution for hosting the pages that need
to run in PHP, but I expect UniView to back in operation soon.

Thank you.
RI