["Unicode"] Re: CJK IDS database

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Wed Jan 15 00:10:54 CST 2014

Hi,

The query of the latest IDS collection is periodical issue
in Unihan mailing list, I think :-) The repository maintained
by Kawabata (technical editor of IRG Working Document Set)
is now located at: https://github.com/cjkvi

# the users should be careful the location of the
# repository is stablized. It is often changed (without
# notice of new place to go), don't be afraid and ask
# experts where to go.

Kawabata-san's work is based on CHISE database, which is
available at: http://git.chise.org/gitweb/?p=chise/ids.git

Regards,
mpsuzuki