Re: (R), (c) and ™

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:09:49 CST 2014

Thanks Mark, I mean not listened anywhere here:
http://unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/StandardizedVariants.txt

I'd expect to find the following there:

00A9 FE0E; text style;  # COPY RIGHT MARK
00A9 FE0F; emoji style; # COPY RIGHT MARK

for the simple reason that 00A9 is listed as emoji:
http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/EmojiSources.txt

Apparently there's no place that says FE0F should affect 00A9, neither a
place that states the opposite: 00A9 FE0E as text.

Are my expectations wrong or should these chars handled any differently
from other emoji ?

Thanks