Unclear text in the UBA (UAX#9) of Unicode 6.3

Asmus Freytag asmusf at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 24 19:19:57 CDT 2014

On this side show, Philippe finally is correct, because I received his
message without ASCII-i-fication; he cc'd me directly, and I never saw
the mangled text. It's a bit embarassing for a Unicode mail list to not
even be able to let guillemets through unmolested.

But this shall not distract us from the fact that all other claims made
by Philippe in conjunction with these characters were unfounded, because
in contradiction to the specification of both properties and algorithms.

One would wish for his sake that he would take as much time and effort
to get these right as he takes on tracking this side issue.

A./