Updated emoji working draft

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Tue Apr 15 07:57:52 CDT 2014

On 15 April 2014 13:14, William_J_G Overington <wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com>wrote:

> If the UTC (Unicode Technical Committee) accepts the introduction of
> read-out labels, each read-out label both linked to a pictograph character
> and also linked to a language-localization text string, then that will be a
> far-reaching enhancement to Unicode which may have enormous implications
> for facilitating communication through the language barrier.
>

> If the UTC (Unicode Technical Committee) accepts the introduction of
read-out labels

The passage just points out that those can exist, the document does not
provide any data for that.

> If there were on the webpage emoji for Surname, Forename, Delivery
address, Card number

I can't see any possible future in which emoji like that are encoded.

As I said before, please move this discussion to another email subject.
Otherwise, I'll take a step I should have long ago, and simply filter out
all email coming from you.

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*