What is the codepoint / sequence of codepoints to generate this symbol?

Manish Goregaokar via Indic indic at unicode.org
Mon Jan 13 06:01:54 CST 2020

> Does the 2008-08-21 document supersede the 2007-10-18, or are they
independent of each other? I understand that both of them are still
proposals, and that means the codepoint can in theory change by the time it
hits the standard. What's a recommended best practice for users until then?

They *were* proposals, they were accepted. I believe the 2008 one builds on
the 2007 one and refers to it. The code points are in unicode now.
-Manish