How do I prevent Odia characters from combining

Sinnathurai Srivas via Indic indic at unicode.org
Mon Feb 10 13:27:38 CST 2020

 Hi,
I am getting "
This site can’t be reached", when I try the URL http://www.ildc.in/download/UnicodeTypingTool.zip.

Is there another way to reach that tool.
RegardsSinnathurai Srivas
    On Friday, 7 February 2020, 20:09:57 GMT, आनंदकुमारशर्मा@सीडैकजिस्ट.भारत via Indic <indic at unicode.org> wrote:

  Hi Neon
  You can try uisng ZWJ&ZWNJ combination

  You can used Unicode Typing Tool . Download this application from  http://www.ildc.in/download/UnicodeTypingTool.zip

  Select the Language as ODIA and you can select font as GIST-ORI-OT Mukta

  On 07-02-2020 12:43, Pro Neon via Indic wrote:

 While writing in odia, I cannot place characters with halant and characters without halant together.
  For example:     I cannot place କ୍ and ଖ together or else they will just combine to form  କ୍ଖ . But without putting halant in certain characters would make  the spelling incorrect.     Placing ଷ୍ଟାଡ଼ିୟମ୍ and ରେ together would automatically combines them to  ଷ୍ଟାଡ଼ିୟମ୍ରେ
  which is not what was supposed to be meant. How do I solve this?

 Disclaimer : Software testing of the mentioned software items/ modules/system has been undertaken based on the information (Verbal/ Written/ derived) provided to/ sought by QA team. Comprehensive software testing/ quality assurance is time and resource consuming task. All due efforts are taken while testing the items/ modules/systems. However, it is nearly impossible to anticipate/cover each and every aspect of the system function/ scenario’s/ user inputs / user behavior, etc. during testing efforts. It is also impossible to test the software items/ modules/system on all platforms/ combination of technologies. All the Testing reports/ Test results/ Test status/ any other details about testing and testing process are prepared based on time which was available for testing and available information. Software product owner/ other concerned stakeholder may take further decisions considering this aspect. C-DAC disclaims any issues whatsoever arising out of testing efforts from QA team

 आनंदकुमारशर्मा@सीडैकजिस्ट.भारत
 আনন্দকুমারশর্মা@বাংলাডাক.ভারত

 For assimilation and dissemination of knowledge, visit cakes.cdac.in

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]