[Lohit-devel-list] Handling Malayalam "NTA" issue for Lohit2

സിബു സി ജെ cibucj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 00:32:16 CST 2014

In fact, there is one more sequence to consider. Kartika in Windows follows
<NA, VIRAMA, ZWJ, RRA> for NTA. However, the existing data in that sequence
is quite less.

In case, Chillus standard is asking display software to be prepared for
data in both sequences. I agree, it could document NTA's legacy Vs standard
sequences, likewise.