Changes to CLDR-Users mail list

Rick McGowan rick at corp.unicode.org
Mon Feb 14 18:07:03 CST 2022

Hello everyone,

Soon we will be moving the *CLDR-Users *mail list to a Google Group from
our existing Mailman installation on corp.unicode.org.

The change will eliminate some mail issues some people are having, and
make the new archives more accessible to members.

Not much will change for people on the mailing list, except that mail
will go via *cldr-users at unicode.org* instead of
cldr-users at corp.unicode.org. I will send a closing message on the old
list before moving. There may be a short period (less than a day) when
mail to the old list is shut off before the new group is active. People
do not need to resubscribe.

You can find general information about Google Groups here:
https://support.google.com/groups/?hl=en

We will be rolling out changes to our website documenting the change
when we can.

Regards,