Util to produce final merged locale.xml file?

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Tue May 26 20:03:26 CDT 2020

There is tooling to do that. The workhorse is CLDRFile. You create a file
by getting a factory for the file (see CLDRConfig.java), then calling
make(yourlocale,true) to get a resolved version. You can then call
CLDRFile's write(PrintWriter) to write out to a file. Sorry I don't have
more time to go into detail.

Mark