Connecting with other voting members of my locale?

Erik Williamson me at erik.tw
Thu May 14 09:11:16 CDT 2020

Hello,

I am new to the CLDR voting process, and recently submitted a locale bug
report and applied for a CLDR Survey Tool guest access. I'm looking to
connect with other participants in es-CL and es-MX to discuss my proposed
change to currency formatting. I have already attempted to contact the
national language academies of Chile and Mexico, but so far have not
established communication.

Is there a way for me to connect with other members, or view organizational
membership by locale?

Thanks,

--
Erik Williamson