Looking for transform rules for Any-Latin

Kip Cole kipcole9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:27:38 CDT 2020

ICU includes a transliterator for `Any-Latin` but for the life of me I cannot find its rules.  Its not in the CLDR transforms directory that I can see as forward or backward, not an implicit transform as best I can tell from TR35. And I can’t even find it text searching the repo. Which suggests its derived somehow but I can’t find it.

Any suggestions on where to look to find the rules defining the `Any-Latin` transform?

Many thanks, —Kip