Transform rule syntax clarifications

Cameron Dutro via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Mon Nov 18 23:52:35 CST 2019

Ah ok, that explains why it's difficult to Google for this. The asymmetric
difference is simply the removal of every instance of the elements of one
set from another, but because sets only contain unique elements by default,
the asymmetric difference is really just the set difference. Does that
sound about right?

Glad the wording will be adjusted in the docs :)

-Cameron