(No Subject)

lmelonimamo via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Sun Aug 4 10:08:46 CDT 2019

Hello,
I'm sorry but I'm still having problems with these errors. I've seen that they all appeared because Roozbeh Pournader from Facebook approved just some of the items of that group while leaving the others unconfirmed. I've tried to contact him by sending him an email to ask him why but I didn't get a response. Is this going to be a problem later? Is the new language data going to be published anyway, or should I do something before the vetting phase is closed? I've asked the other Sardinian translators to vote for the items with a lower status, but nothing changed.

Best regards,
Luca