TR 35-7

Marcel Schneider via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Fri Mar 16 08:31:39 CDT 2018

On 13/02/18 19:42 Steven R. Loomis wrote

> No problem! Just want to make sure your work goes the right place.

> El El mar, feb. 13, 2018 a las 10:22 a. m., Marcel Schneider  escribió:
>
> OK, will do. Sorry.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marcel
>
> On 13/02/18 19:16, Steven R. Loomis wrote:
> >
> > Kindly use the bug tracker and/or mailing lists to discuss. I don’t have anything to do in response to your mail otherwise.
>

> El El mar, feb. 13, 2018 a las 9:44 a. m., Marcel Schneider  escribió:
> >
> > Iʼd have left it all as-is, but canʼt help editing. Now even
> >
> > http://charupdate.info/unicode/revision/tr35/33-50/tr35-keyboards.html#Principles_for_Keyboard_IDs
> >
> > Now I must definitely hurry up completing another task Iʼve been deprioritizing for a long time.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Marcel

Thank you.
Given the front‐end issues at stake, I thought they would preferably be fixed without lots of noise, though.

Do you prefer this mailing list or your bug tracking tool? An echo is already on ticket #10901:
https://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/10901#comment:20

Best regards,

Marcel