Requirements for getting a new language in Survey Tool

Francis Tyers via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Sat Mar 10 11:33:53 CST 2018

El 2018-03-10 18:21, Mark Davis ☕️ escribió:
> It needs to have at least core data as described on
> http://cldr.unicode.org/index/cldr-spec/minimaldata, _and_ a
> commitment to supply the minimal data during the submission period.

Should this commitment be stated in the bug itself ? For example,
as stated in https://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/10985.

I am working with a group of people who are intending to improve
coverage of the languages of Russia. It would be good to get feedback
on the ticket above in case anything is missing or needs to be
clarified.

> The core data needs to be incorporated before the May/Nov 27 "Start
> Shakedown Submission". It takes some time to process the new language,
> so April 1 is a good target

Ok, great thanks!

Fran