Unable to follow instruction of ST Admin (per e-mail)

Marcel Schneider via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Sat Jul 28 10:28:02 CDT 2018

The bug report about inaccurate flagging of values as inherited fallback in SurveyTool is now completed:

http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/11298#comment:2

I think this is worth fixing for next survey. But unlike implementing confusables display that is done in
no time (as of the remaining copy-paste), this may require an unknown amount of work and thus might
be postponed with a caveat in the guidelines, if only the spaces and other confusables are displayed as
named entities (additionally to display as literals) like what is already done for RLM and LRM where I’ve
taken the code from.

Regards,
Marcel