Unable to follow instruction of ST Admin (per e-mail)

Mark Davis ☕️ via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Fri Jul 27 21:38:33 CDT 2018

By "errors", we mean those in the Dashboard. Those need to be fixed, one
way or another, before v34 is released so that . It should have been more
clearly stated in the message.

As for disputes between vetters, there is always room for improving the
process, and we are looking at ways to encourage more effective
participation and use of the forums in settling disputes. Right now, people
can't tell what it means when nobody responds to their posts. For example,
it could mean (a) people didn't see the post, or (b) people saw the post
but disagreed with it (seeing no reason to change their votes), or some
other reason.

In the past, we were only showing the forum posts from the current release,
but we are now preserving all of them. That way people will be able to see
and consider the threads in the next cycle(s) of submission. We also now
have a full-time engineer working to remove some of the worst "rough edges"
in the tool, so we're prioritizing the tickets to try to get the highest
ROI ones fixed for the next cycle.

Mark