Unable to follow instruction of ST Admin (per e-mail)

Marcel Schneider via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Fri Jul 27 15:18:37 CDT 2018

Admin e-mail from Survey Tool urges us to (2.) address and fix any error in our locale.
Only very few errors can actually be fixed, while others that came up during vetting phase
cannot, by lack of write privileges, or by lack of response to tickets and forum threads.
After posting and filing, we shouldn’t wait until the extended deadline, as we don’t know
whether a TC member can eventually pick each issue.

A read-only vetting phase (with a few exceptions at SurveyTool’s discretion) is pointless.
Better we were urged to complete submission by a pre-deadline, and then to focus on
vetting. addressing and fixing by final deadline.

We are unable to follow instruction #2 in ST admin message from this evening.

Regards,
Marcel
P.S. I’m on the computer because we cannot see the lunar eclipse due to cloudy sky.