Converting translation files to xml

Marcel Schneider via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Tue Dec 11 12:13:47 CST 2018

On 11/12/2018 16:55, Mark Davis ☕️ via CLDR-Users wrote:
> There is no automatic way to do that, sorry.

I’m currently editing XML/LDML by hand and do that using text editors
and spreadsheet software which is known as the quick-and-dirty way.
There’s much copy-pasting, formulas add code around the data, and for
final formatting VS Code has the XML Tools extension.

Nothing new for you but on my part I always thought at programs able
to take in format X, store the data and output it as an XML file
based on the provided DTD. Turns out it’s not that easy.

Good luck.

Best regards,
Marcel