Failing to correct assessed errors via ST

Mark Davis ☕️ via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Mon Dec 3 01:34:52 CST 2018

This is a limited-scope release, thus changes are specific to certain types
of items as described on http://cldr.unicode.org/translation. Other items
will be read-only.

This is due to the season — and because of shift of 3 months forward in the
release of Unicode 12, giving limited time for data resolution. So please
hold off on trying to make other changes until the general submission in
v36.

Note also that we are still in Shakedown until the limited submission is
begun: the target is for end of day today unless there are significant
problems in the tool.

Mark