english language names

Mark Davis ☕️ via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Thu Aug 16 06:37:43 CDT 2018

It is more that we don't want to duplicate the
https://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry/language-subtag-registry
.

We have added languages where we have locale XML files for them, and a few
others (not completely consistent as to criteria: there is a ticket to
clean that up).

{phone}