CLDR Keyboard for Chakma Language.

Saroj via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Wed Sep 20 11:49:19 CDT 2017

Hello Everyone,
I have a query regarding adding Keyboard in any operating system. As our
Chakma Language don't have system Keyboard layout because its just in
developing stage, so we need to contribute. I have file a ticket in CLDR
keyboard layout for Chakma language but still not accepted. How I can
contribute to add Keyboard. I have also worked with SVN tool, but couldn't
accessed. Because I didn't have unicode username and password. Please
suggest me what can I do to add system keyboard layout.
Thanking You,

Regards
Saroj Chakma.
Language Code: ccp