Comparison table with pre-CLDR locales

Steven R. Loomis via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Fri Nov 10 10:05:29 CST 2017

It's kind of a 'retrocomputing' project to get this to work again, but here
is a snippet of Arabic diffs from about cldr 1.6.  Probably false positives
and negatives here due to breakage. Some interesting things around date
formats.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/q1i51n0bebvdbn0/cldr-16-diff-ar.zip?dl=0