Comparison table with pre-CLDR locales

Elsebeth Flarup via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Wed Nov 8 04:27:43 CST 2017

I am preparing a CLDR training session, and as part of that I would like to include a few specific examples of the differences that existed between locale formats on various vendor-specific platforms prior to the widespread adoption of CLDR.

I am fairly sure I remember an online table listing the locale formats from AIX, Sun Solaris, etc. that were collected at the start of the CLDR project, but I have been unable to find that table now. Does anybody remember the table, and where it was located? Alternatively, does anybody know of any other source that would have that kind of historical data?

Thanks,
Elsebeth